- Licenses & ID
- Vehicle Registration
- Titles & Bill of Sale
- Tests & Manuals
- Reports & Records
- Tickets & Violations
- Commercial Drivers
- Insurance Center
- Vehicle Services
- Traffic & Safety Laws
- Site Tools
Your source for Washington driver's license information
Notice: Driver license changes and applications must be processed at an official DOL location or website. This website provides links to official DOL services which may be free of charge as well as third-party application assistance services and products that charge a fee. Application assistance value added services are designed to better prepare you and help save you time for many DOL-related services. They provide personalized information, customer support, additional vehicle related products and where possible, document preparation. The information on this site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date.
Welcome to WashingtonDriversLicense.org
We are here to simplify the process of obtaining your Washington drivers license by providing you with up-to-date information and assisting you with all the necessary steps to getting your license as quickly as possible. We will make sure you are prepared with everything you need to know, what you need to bring, and where you need to go for all your drivers license needs.
1. Find the closest Driver License office.
2. Confirm the office hours.
3. Appointments are available at all offices for faster service.
4. Avoid Mondays and Fridays, the best day to visit the office is mid-week.
5. Avoid the 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. hours as they tend to be busy due to the lunch break.
6. Avoid the first and last day of the month.
7. Avoid the day after a holiday.
8. Come prepared with all required documentation to complete your service.
9. Print and fill out your forms prior to visiting your Driver License office.
10. If you have any questions, concerns, or special circumstances contact your nearby Driver license office prior to heading over.
Get your questions
answered at DMV Advisors